Magic-Con is about advancing the art of magic. We welcome anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
Rules and Regulations
- No video/audio recording of presentations and performances allowed.
Code of Conduct
- Please respect the presenters.
- Please respect your fellow attendees.
- Please respect the property of others and that of the Doubletree San Diego Hotel.
- Do not attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
- Respect the law.
- Please be ethical in all your activities.
- Registration is nonrefundable.
- Registration is transferable.
- Photography, video or audio content captured at Magic-Con may be used by its administrative team in online video, DVD productions, and other media at the discretion of Magic-Con staff.
- With a paid registration, you consent to these terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge and permit Magic-Con to utilize your image and likeness for the purposes delineated above.
- The presenters may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- If you violate these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time and without prior warning.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without prior notice.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.